The Hotel is situated on the corner of Leakes and Fitzgeralds Roads right next to the Princess Freeway.
With 13 double rooms and 1 family room the Westside Hotel can cater to almost all of your accommodation needs. All rooms are non-smoking and air-conditioned, with free WiFi and a light breakfast included in the nightly rate.
From dinner, lunch or just a cool drink guests can chose our spacious bistro or public bar facilities. We have ample parking and can accommodate almost any vehicle, from a family car to B Doubles.
Book Your Accommodation
- 03 9360 3700
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Reception is open during business hours Monday to Friday.
- After hours check in can be organised in the gaming room, open until 7am.
- All guests must produce valid photo ID and pre-authorisation will be performed on valid credit cards at check-in.
- Free WiFi available throughout the Hotel
- Bar / Lounge
- Interconnecting rooms
- Self service laundry facilities
- Non-smoking property
- On-site parking
The Hotel is situated on the corner of Leakes and Fitzgeralds Roads right next to the Princess Freeway. If you come down the Princess freeway, take the Kororoit Creek Road exit and turn right, and we are on the left hand side straight over the bridge.
From Avalon Airport:
- Turn onto the Princess freeway and head towards Melbourne.
- After 37km take the Fitzgerald road exit.
- Continue through the roundabout and to your left you will see the venue.
From Melbourne Airport:
- Leave the airport via the Tullamarine Freeway heading towards Melbourne.
- Turn right on the Western Ring Road.
- Follow the Ring Road to the end and turn right on the Princess freeway heading toward Geelong
- After 5km, take the Kororoit Creek Road turn off, turn right over the bridge and you will see the hotel.
- Free WiFi available
- Air conditioning
- In-room heater
- Refrigerator - bar size
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Alarm clock & radio
- Iron & ironing board
- Balcony / Courtyard
- Opening windows
- Non-smoking only
Things to do
Visit Melbourne and enjoy its CBD attractions:
- Crown Casino
- Queen Victoria Market
- Melbourne Aquarium
- Melbourne Museum
Other attractions and activities include:
- Sky Diving
- Luna Park
- Visit The Yarra Valley and many wine estates
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Dandenong Ranges